Latest in Commission Tracking/AccountingMore Articles >>
Last year, an agent in the forum outlined his plan for changes in the pipeline for his small brokerage. His goals included consolidating technology, cutting down on technology costs, implementing modern solutions, and simplifying / optimizing workflow.
Looking for the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform? Look no further, our forum members have gone to the trouble of providing some insight into their CRM preferences. Some of the best platforms, as follows:
What are your most pressing technology issues as an insurance agent? Recently, a forum member came to the forum to seek input on his potential software development company. He has been seeking an understanding of the trials and tribulations that agents face, in order to try and assist them with these problems through technology.
Commission Tracking/Accounting Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Consumers want simple, transparent life insurance buying options: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study