Latest in Commission Tracking/AccountingMore Articles >>
Last year, an agent in the forum outlined his plan for changes in the pipeline for his small brokerage. His goals included consolidating technology, cutting down on technology costs, implementing modern solutions, and simplifying / optimizing workflow.
Looking for the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform? Look no further, our forum members have gone to the trouble of providing some insight into their CRM preferences. Some of the best platforms, as follows:
What are your most pressing technology issues as an insurance agent? Recently, a forum member came to the forum to seek input on his potential software development company. He has been seeking an understanding of the trials and tribulations that agents face, in order to try and assist them with these problems through technology.
Commission Tracking/Accounting Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers