Replacing Day Planners With Tablets
courtesy of besttabletfor.me
Is it time to chuck the old-school pen and paper system in favor of a tech upgrade? Our forum members weighed in on the benefits of doing so. Our original poster noted that he saw advantages to the all-inclusive capabilities and size of the wireless tablet, including CRM and calendar apps to running quotes and doing applications from one device.
Members of the old guard noted that they had tried to switch multiple times, had used Microsoft Outlook, and had also attempted using software like Salesforce.com, but couldn’t find a system they liked better than the day planner. Other agents use the Google apps calendar, which can synch to a phone, tablet, and computer automatically, and send e-mail invites to assistants to help minimize scheduling snafus.
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Surprise! Do your clients know how Social Security income is taxed?
- Bigger investment in purchased leads drives higher revenue and faster growth, new report affirms
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales