Replacing Day Planners With Tablets
courtesy of besttabletfor.me
Is it time to chuck the old-school pen and paper system in favor of a tech upgrade? Our forum members weighed in on the benefits of doing so. Our original poster noted that he saw advantages to the all-inclusive capabilities and size of the wireless tablet, including CRM and calendar apps to running quotes and doing applications from one device.
Members of the old guard noted that they had tried to switch multiple times, had used Microsoft Outlook, and had also attempted using software like Salesforce.com, but couldn’t find a system they liked better than the day planner. Other agents use the Google apps calendar, which can synch to a phone, tablet, and computer automatically, and send e-mail invites to assistants to help minimize scheduling snafus.
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense