Replacing Day Planners With Tablets
courtesy of besttabletfor.me
Is it time to chuck the old-school pen and paper system in favor of a tech upgrade? Our forum members weighed in on the benefits of doing so. Our original poster noted that he saw advantages to the all-inclusive capabilities and size of the wireless tablet, including CRM and calendar apps to running quotes and doing applications from one device.
Members of the old guard noted that they had tried to switch multiple times, had used Microsoft Outlook, and had also attempted using software like Salesforce.com, but couldn’t find a system they liked better than the day planner. Other agents use the Google apps calendar, which can synch to a phone, tablet, and computer automatically, and send e-mail invites to assistants to help minimize scheduling snafus.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- New LTCI rates for a 60-year-old couple increase between 6% and 9% in 2017