The Best E-Mail Marketing Services
Producers Weigh In
E-mail marketing is one way to ensure that your practice is getting the visibility it needs, and that important updates are sent to your client-base efficiently, and in an aesthetically-pleasing manner. Our experienced producers shared their favorites within the forum. Among the favorites:
MailChimp - for drip e-mails, one of the most popular among small businesses and startups, due to its user-friendly interface.
Constant Contact - A favorite among professionals for creating and tracking e-mail marketing campaigns.
Sendgrid - A very simple system that allows even the most computer-illiterate to create and track e-mails, save templates, and upload graphics and features.
Radius - While better known as a CRM, Radius includes auto-responders, drip e-mailing capabilities, and mass e-mail marketing initiatives. Producers noted that Mailchimp and Constant Contact do e-mail marketing better than radius, because that is their core product.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League