The Best E-Mail Marketing Services
Producers Weigh In
E-mail marketing is one way to ensure that your practice is getting the visibility it needs, and that important updates are sent to your client-base efficiently, and in an aesthetically-pleasing manner. Our experienced producers shared their favorites within the forum. Among the favorites:
MailChimp - for drip e-mails, one of the most popular among small businesses and startups, due to its user-friendly interface.
Constant Contact - A favorite among professionals for creating and tracking e-mail marketing campaigns.
Sendgrid - A very simple system that allows even the most computer-illiterate to create and track e-mails, save templates, and upload graphics and features.
Radius - While better known as a CRM, Radius includes auto-responders, drip e-mailing capabilities, and mass e-mail marketing initiatives. Producers noted that Mailchimp and Constant Contact do e-mail marketing better than radius, because that is their core product.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name