The Best E-Mail Marketing Services
Producers Weigh In
E-mail marketing is one way to ensure that your practice is getting the visibility it needs, and that important updates are sent to your client-base efficiently, and in an aesthetically-pleasing manner. Our experienced producers shared their favorites within the forum. Among the favorites:
MailChimp - for drip e-mails, one of the most popular among small businesses and startups, due to its user-friendly interface.
Constant Contact - A favorite among professionals for creating and tracking e-mail marketing campaigns.
Sendgrid - A very simple system that allows even the most computer-illiterate to create and track e-mails, save templates, and upload graphics and features.
Radius - While better known as a CRM, Radius includes auto-responders, drip e-mailing capabilities, and mass e-mail marketing initiatives. Producers noted that Mailchimp and Constant Contact do e-mail marketing better than radius, because that is their core product.
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense