The Best E-Mail Marketing Services
Producers Weigh In
E-mail marketing is one way to ensure that your practice is getting the visibility it needs, and that important updates are sent to your client-base efficiently, and in an aesthetically-pleasing manner. Our experienced producers shared their favorites within the forum. Among the favorites:
MailChimp - for drip e-mails, one of the most popular among small businesses and startups, due to its user-friendly interface.
Constant Contact - A favorite among professionals for creating and tracking e-mail marketing campaigns.
Sendgrid - A very simple system that allows even the most computer-illiterate to create and track e-mails, save templates, and upload graphics and features.
Radius - While better known as a CRM, Radius includes auto-responders, drip e-mailing capabilities, and mass e-mail marketing initiatives. Producers noted that Mailchimp and Constant Contact do e-mail marketing better than radius, because that is their core product.
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver