The Best E-Mail Marketing Services
Producers Weigh In
E-mail marketing is one way to ensure that your practice is getting the visibility it needs, and that important updates are sent to your client-base efficiently, and in an aesthetically-pleasing manner. Our experienced producers shared their favorites within the forum. Among the favorites:
MailChimp - for drip e-mails, one of the most popular among small businesses and startups, due to its user-friendly interface.
Constant Contact - A favorite among professionals for creating and tracking e-mail marketing campaigns.
Sendgrid - A very simple system that allows even the most computer-illiterate to create and track e-mails, save templates, and upload graphics and features.
Radius - While better known as a CRM, Radius includes auto-responders, drip e-mailing capabilities, and mass e-mail marketing initiatives. Producers noted that Mailchimp and Constant Contact do e-mail marketing better than radius, because that is their core product.
- 20 ways to make clients feel valued
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- Premium increases become sticking point for U.S. auto insurance customers, J.D. Power finds
- Company looks to make buying LTCI coverage common by selling through worksite
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle