Is it time to chuck the old-school pen and paper system in favor of a tech upgrade? Our forum members weighed in on the benefits of doing so. Our original poster noted that he saw advantages to the all-inclusive capabilities and size of the wireless tablet, including CRM and calendar apps to running quotes and doing applications from one device.
Hardware Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- New LTCI rates for a 60-year-old couple increase between 6% and 9% in 2017