A Small Firm Takes a Proactive Approach to Embracing Technology
Last year, an agent in the forum outlined his plan for changes in the pipeline for his small brokerage. His goals included consolidating technology, cutting down on technology costs, implementing modern solutions, and simplifying / optimizing workflow.
The individual had already taken several steps in the right direction, including outlining a plan for the best agency management system. Many producers weighed in, especially with regards to whether agencies should update their computer systems to Macs. One noted, “Apple products are aesthetically much more appealing, more secure, and run the Mac operating system, which is the most advanced OS in the world.” He noted that the most pressing issue within the insurance industry is that companies don’t do enough investing in the future.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver