A Small Firm Takes a Proactive Approach to Embracing Technology
Last year, an agent in the forum outlined his plan for changes in the pipeline for his small brokerage. His goals included consolidating technology, cutting down on technology costs, implementing modern solutions, and simplifying / optimizing workflow.
The individual had already taken several steps in the right direction, including outlining a plan for the best agency management system. Many producers weighed in, especially with regards to whether agencies should update their computer systems to Macs. One noted, “Apple products are aesthetically much more appealing, more secure, and run the Mac operating system, which is the most advanced OS in the world.” He noted that the most pressing issue within the insurance industry is that companies don’t do enough investing in the future.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Leigh Ann Pusey stepping down as AIA’s President and CEO
- Lemonade adds California as its third state