Latest in Other Agency TechnologyMore Articles >>
Standing-room-only sessions and startup launches the rule for inaugural Vegas conference where 1,500 meet to discuss how “better” is on the way as incumbents, innovators and investors find ways to collaborate and bring much-needed modernization.
Agent Review CEO Jonas Roeser shares his thoughts after attending last week’s insuretech event in Las Vegas – about both the conference vibe and why it’s an exciting time to be innovating in the insurance industry.
Entrepreneurs, insurers and VCs to gather this fall for inaugural InsureTech Connect event in Las VegasApproximately 1,000 entrepreneurs, investors and insurance company executives will gather this fall at the InsureTech Connect 2016 conference in Las Vegas with an eye toward creating partnerships and driving innovation. Here’s why you should consider attending.
Insurers are capitalizing on data analytics, cloud computing, and modeling techniques to sharpen their market segmentation strategies, reduce claims fraud and strengthen underwriting and risk management. Although there are many ways that insurers are utilizing Big Data to benefit their bottom line, these 5 areas being impacted the most.
How to choose the right onboarding solution to gain a competitive advantage in the digital agency eraCumbersome onboarding processes result in frustration and delays in moving an identified agent to revenue generation. Companies can increase new agents’ speed to market, while ensuring strict regulatory compliance, by leveraging an onboarding technology solution.
Harnessing the power of digital marketing: Using non-traditional tools to sell a traditional productRyan J. Pinney, CSFP, and Nic West of Pinney Insurance Center share how they very successfully use technology – social media and other “digital tools” – to market and sell a lot of life insurance.
Does having a gmail address for business make you look cheap and unprofessional? Can you store client info on a cloud service and still be HIPAA compliant? These questions are being discussed in a new thread on the Forum.
Other Agency Technology Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers