Latest in Outsourced ServicesMore Articles >>
Standing-room-only sessions and startup launches the rule for inaugural Vegas conference where 1,500 meet to discuss how “better” is on the way as incumbents, innovators and investors find ways to collaborate and bring much-needed modernization.
Entrepreneurs, insurers and VCs to gather this fall for inaugural InsureTech Connect event in Las VegasApproximately 1,000 entrepreneurs, investors and insurance company executives will gather this fall at the InsureTech Connect 2016 conference in Las Vegas with an eye toward creating partnerships and driving innovation. Here’s why you should consider attending.
How to choose the right onboarding solution to gain a competitive advantage in the digital agency eraCumbersome onboarding processes result in frustration and delays in moving an identified agent to revenue generation. Companies can increase new agents’ speed to market, while ensuring strict regulatory compliance, by leveraging an onboarding technology solution.
Renowned technology and productivity expert Steve Anderson will teach agents how to get started using eSignatures in a webinar event titled, “Boost Agency Productivity with eSignatures.”
Outsourced Services Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Aetna-Humana merger blocked by federal judge; decision on Anthem-Cigna deal up next
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Factors driving the growth of the income annuity market
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- Small business owners have big plans for 2017
- New LTCI rates for a 60-year-old couple increase between 6% and 9% in 2017