Latest in Outsourced ServicesMore Articles >>
Standing-room-only sessions and startup launches the rule for inaugural Vegas conference where 1,500 meet to discuss how “better” is on the way as incumbents, innovators and investors find ways to collaborate and bring much-needed modernization.
Entrepreneurs, insurers and VCs to gather this fall for inaugural InsureTech Connect event in Las VegasApproximately 1,000 entrepreneurs, investors and insurance company executives will gather this fall at the InsureTech Connect 2016 conference in Las Vegas with an eye toward creating partnerships and driving innovation. Here’s why you should consider attending.
How to choose the right onboarding solution to gain a competitive advantage in the digital agency eraCumbersome onboarding processes result in frustration and delays in moving an identified agent to revenue generation. Companies can increase new agents’ speed to market, while ensuring strict regulatory compliance, by leveraging an onboarding technology solution.
Renowned technology and productivity expert Steve Anderson will teach agents how to get started using eSignatures in a webinar event titled, “Boost Agency Productivity with eSignatures.”
Outsourced Services Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers