Latest in Outsourced ServicesMore Articles >>
Standing-room-only sessions and startup launches the rule for inaugural Vegas conference where 1,500 meet to discuss how “better” is on the way as incumbents, innovators and investors find ways to collaborate and bring much-needed modernization.
Entrepreneurs, insurers and VCs to gather this fall for inaugural InsureTech Connect event in Las VegasApproximately 1,000 entrepreneurs, investors and insurance company executives will gather this fall at the InsureTech Connect 2016 conference in Las Vegas with an eye toward creating partnerships and driving innovation. Here’s why you should consider attending.
How to choose the right onboarding solution to gain a competitive advantage in the digital agency eraCumbersome onboarding processes result in frustration and delays in moving an identified agent to revenue generation. Companies can increase new agents’ speed to market, while ensuring strict regulatory compliance, by leveraging an onboarding technology solution.
Renowned technology and productivity expert Steve Anderson will teach agents how to get started using eSignatures in a webinar event titled, “Boost Agency Productivity with eSignatures.”
Outsourced Services Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016