Latest in RatersMore Articles >>
Raters Forums Topics
Hello, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way for me to offer instant quoting and binding for personal lines products on my agency website, similar to how it's done directly on the GEICO / State Farm / Travelers / etc. websites. Do any carriers offer access to their APIs for agents to directly pull quotes from their systems? Do any comparative raters offer instant quoting? I've seen 3-5......
Okay - so I have been looking at switching gears and becoming Indy. There is so much to cypher through. Couple of questions: 1) Best rater for Georgia? Is there a rater that does the toys too? (Boats/motorcycles) 2) What is a good system for agency management? Looking for the following features: - Integrate with the website for self service like policy cards, statement of accounts etc.......
Most Popular Articles
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense