Latest in RatersMore Articles >>
Raters Forums Topics
Okay - so I have been looking at switching gears and becoming Indy. There is so much to cypher through. Couple of questions: 1) Best rater for Georgia? Is there a rater that does the toys too? (Boats/motorcycles) 2) What is a good system for agency management? Looking for the following features: - Integrate with the website for self service like policy cards, statement of accounts etc.......
Has anyone had any luck with any comparative rates? Previously our agency used one but it did not seem worth the cost. We have around 10 companies but quickly growing and branching into new areas. We are a small office so we would want something relatively cheap but would still make sense to invest in the rater. If anyone could let me know if their experience with different companies I would......
Most Popular Articles
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016