Raters Forums Topics
Hello, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way for me to offer instant quoting and binding for personal lines products on my agency website, similar to how it's done directly on the GEICO / State Farm / Travelers / etc. websites. Do any carriers offer access to their APIs for agents to directly pull quotes from their systems? Do any comparative raters offer instant quoting? I've seen 3-5......
Okay - so I have been looking at switching gears and becoming Indy. There is so much to cypher through. Couple of questions: 1) Best rater for Georgia? Is there a rater that does the toys too? (Boats/motorcycles) 2) What is a good system for agency management? Looking for the following features: - Integrate with the website for self service like policy cards, statement of accounts etc.......
Has anyone had any luck with any comparative rates? Previously our agency used one but it did not seem worth the cost. We have around 10 companies but quickly growing and branching into new areas. We are a small office so we would want something relatively cheap but would still make sense to invest in the rater. If anyone could let me know if their experience with different companies I would......
Most Popular Articles
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- FINRA Chair: Even if Trump repeals Fiduciary Rule, it has already reshaped industry
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Leigh Ann Pusey stepping down as AIA’s President and CEO