Raters Forums Topics
Hello, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way for me to offer instant quoting and binding for personal lines products on my agency website, similar to how it's done directly on the GEICO / State Farm / Travelers / etc. websites. Do any carriers offer access to their APIs for agents to directly pull quotes from their systems? Do any comparative raters offer instant quoting? I've seen 3-5......
Okay - so I have been looking at switching gears and becoming Indy. There is so much to cypher through. Couple of questions: 1) Best rater for Georgia? Is there a rater that does the toys too? (Boats/motorcycles) 2) What is a good system for agency management? Looking for the following features: - Integrate with the website for self service like policy cards, statement of accounts etc.......
Has anyone had any luck with any comparative rates? Previously our agency used one but it did not seem worth the cost. We have around 10 companies but quickly growing and branching into new areas. We are a small office so we would want something relatively cheap but would still make sense to invest in the rater. If anyone could let me know if their experience with different companies I would......
Most Popular Articles
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers