Raters Forums Topics
Hello, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way for me to offer instant quoting and binding for personal lines products on my agency website, similar to how it's done directly on the GEICO / State Farm / Travelers / etc. websites. Do any carriers offer access to their APIs for agents to directly pull quotes from their systems? Do any comparative raters offer instant quoting? I've seen 3-5......
Okay - so I have been looking at switching gears and becoming Indy. There is so much to cypher through. Couple of questions: 1) Best rater for Georgia? Is there a rater that does the toys too? (Boats/motorcycles) 2) What is a good system for agency management? Looking for the following features: - Integrate with the website for self service like policy cards, statement of accounts etc.......
Has anyone had any luck with any comparative rates? Previously our agency used one but it did not seem worth the cost. We have around 10 companies but quickly growing and branching into new areas. We are a small office so we would want something relatively cheap but would still make sense to invest in the rater. If anyone could let me know if their experience with different companies I would......
Most Popular Articles
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name