The Financial Industry (August 2013)
A news rundown provided by Brokers' Alliance and thebiz.tv. Steve and Eric react to news items making headlines, including Obamacare, Social Security solvency, critical illness, DOMA, and new markets.
Most Popular Articles
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- Surprise! Do your clients know how Social Security income is taxed?
- Millennials’ love/hate relationship with insurance
- Bigger investment in purchased leads drives higher revenue and faster growth, new report affirms
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Present your way to the top: 7 rules for building confidence
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales